Modified and Effective on October 12, 2021
If you have questions or complaints regarding the Company’s Privacy Statement or associated practices, please contact us at [email protected]
1. Information You Choose To Submit
As part of the Required Information and in order to provide the Services to you, we store all the content you provide, including but not limited to accounts created for team members, files, pictures, project information, and any other information that you provide to the Services you use. The Company also may collect certain information for auditing and license compliance verification, including data regarding the number of words or documents checked or processed, server IP addresses, email addresses of Users, domain counts and other information deemed relevant, to ensure that the Service is being Used in accordance with the terms of the Software as a Service Agreement.
- 2. Information We Automatically Collect
Cookies/Tracking TechnologiesWe, and our vendors, analytics providers, and advertising service providers may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, local storage, and pixel tags.
Cookies are used for a variety of purposes including the following:(a) to track your preferences, such as the address or local zip code you enter; (b) to access your information when you sign in so we can provide you with your personalized content; (c) to display the most appropriate advertisements, based on your interests and activity on our Services; and (d) to help us improve the Services by analyzing and estimating our traffic and use of features on the Services. You can find more information about cookies and how they work at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/. A Flash cookie is a data file placed on a device via the Adobe Flash plug-in that may be built into or downloaded by you onto your device. Flash cookies may be used for various purposes, including, without limitation, enabling a Flash feature and remembering your preferences. For more information about Flash and the privacy choices Adobe offers, visit here. If you choose to adjust your Flash privacy settings on your device some features of the Services may not function properly.
Pixel TagsWe may also use “pixel tags,” which are small graphic files that allow us and third parties to monitor the use of the Services and collect Usage Data. A pixel tag can collect information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the tag appears; the URL of the page on which the pixel tag appears; the time (and length of time) the page containing the pixel tag was viewed; the type of browser that retrieved the pixel tag; and the identification number of any cookie previously placed by that server on your computer. We may use pixel tags, either provided by us or by our third party advertisers, service providers and ad networks, to collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the links you click and other actions taken in connection with our sites and Services and use them in combination with our cookies to provide offers and information of interest to you. Pixel tags may also enable ad networks to serve targeted advertisements to you when you visit the Services or other websites. In addition, we may use a variety of other technologies that collect similar information for security and fraud detection purposes.
4. How we use your personal dataWe may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf our Site, or use certain other site features in the following way, including Personal Information and Usage Data:
- to enable you to use our Services, to create an account or profile, to process information you provide via our Site or Services (including verifying that your email address is active and valid) and to process your transactions;
- to provide related customer service and care, including responding to your questions, complaints, or comments and sending surveys and processing survey responses;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you have requested or that we otherwise believe will interest you, including special opportunities from us and our third-party partners, improve the features algorithms, and usability of our Site, and/or Services;
- to tailor content, recommendations, and advertisements we and third parties display to you, both on the Site and elsewhere online;
- to calculate aggregate statistics on the number of unique devices using our Site, Services and to detect and prevent fraud and misuse of those;
- for internal business purposes, such as to improve our Site and Services;
- to administer and process contests, sweepstakes, and promotions;
- to comply with regulatory and legal obligations; and
5. Legal basis for processing your dataWe will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your Personal Information in the following circumstances: · Where you have provided consent for us to use your Personal Data. · Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you. · Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. · Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. Where the Company needs to collect and process Data by law, or under a contract that it has entered into with you, and you fail to provide the required Data when requested, the Company may not be able to perform its contract with you.
8. Users Residing Outside of the United States and Consent to TransferThe Services are operated in the United States. If you are located in another jurisdiction, please be aware that information you provide to us will be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using the Site or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer, processing, and storage of your information in the United States, a jurisdiction in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside or are a citizen.
11. How to Exercise Your RightsTo exercise your rights, please contact us by using the information in the “Contact Us” section 18 below. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month and will contact you if we need additional information from you in order to honor your request. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month, taking into account the complexity and number of requests we receive. Some registered users may update their user settings, profiles, organization settings and event registrations by logging into their accounts and editing their settings or profiles. As described above, we may also process Data submitted or collected by a third party. To this end, if not stated otherwise in this Privacy Statement or in a separate disclosure, we process such Data in the role of a mere processor on behalf of a customer (and/or its affiliates) who is the responsible controller of the Data concerned. We are not responsible for and have no control over the privacy and data security practices of our customers or such third parties, which may differ from those set forth in this Privacy Statement. If your data has been submitted to us by or on behalf the Company customer (or user) and you wish to exercise any rights you may have under applicable data protection laws, please inquiry with the applicable customer directly. Because we may only access a customer’s data upon instruction from that customer, if you wish to make your request directly to us, please provide to us the name of the Company customer who submitted your data to us. We will refer your request to that customer, and will support them as needed in responding to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
12. Choice/Opt-Out From CommunicationsWe offer you the opportunity to manage your communications from us. Even after subscribing to one or more newsletters and/or opting in to one or more offers to receive marketing and/or promotional communications from us or our third party partners, users may elect to modify their preferences by emailing [email protected]. Please be aware that if you wish to remove yourself from a newsletter and/or other marketing emails from third parties that you consented to through the Services, you must do so by contacting the relevant third-party. Please note that opting out of marketing communications does not opt you out of receiving important business communications related to your current relationship with us, such as communications about your subscriptions or event registrations, service announcements or security information.
13. Retention Periods and DeletionThe Company retains your personal information to the extent necessary to reasonably serve customer relations, to meet our compliance and legal obligations, to enhance security and fraud prevention, and for audit purposes. For example, we may retain your information during the time in which you have an account to use our Site or Services and for a reasonable period of time afterward. We may also retain your information during the period of time needed for Us to pursue our legitim business interest, conduct audits, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We determine the appropriate retention period for the data on the basis of the amount, nature and sensitivity of your data processed, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your data and whether we can achieve the purposes of the processing through other means, as well as on the basis of applicable legal requirements (such as applicable statutes of limitation). If you would like to modify or delete from our database any Personal Information you previously submitted to us, please let us know by emailing [email protected]. Please note that any Personal Information that we have copied may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after your request, and that if you delete certain information you may not be able to order services in the future without re-submitting such information.
14. SecurityWe take precautions including organizational, technical and physical measures to help safeguard against the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration and unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, the Data we process or use. For example, when you submit any form requiring registration, we use a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) helps protect your information as it travels over the Internet by encrypting that information before it is sent to us. Please note that while we have implemented industry-standard security mechanisms and procedures to protect data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, no method of storage or transmission is 100% secure. You are solely responsible for protecting your password, limiting access to your devices and signing out of websites after your sessions.
16. Children’s PrivacyThe Services are intended for a general audience and are not intended for and may not be used by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and we do not target the Services to children under the age of 13.
We help enterprise and F500 companies win on the web and lead digital transformation with SEO-led development.
All Rights Reserved | EDGY Labs LLC