A two-day marketing community conference, called Mobile Growth Summit 2018, kicks off today in San Francisco. It will focus on connecting and empowering mobile marketers.
One of the biggest and most highly anticipated events in the mobile industry is happening today, the Mobile Growth Summit 2018. The conference will run for two days and will be held at Park Central in San Francisco. It is expected that over 1,000 mobile marketers from more than 800 businesses here and abroad will come together. Here they will learn, connect, and grow in an effort to push the mobile marketing industry forward.
In its fourth consecutive year, the summit will be attended by “a diverse mix of senior mobile marketing executives and analysts from top-tier gaming and non-gaming publishers.” Participants will have a chance to witness discussions between today’s growth marketing influencers from the industry’s leading companies such as Google, Facebook, Uber, Lyft, and many more.
There will be workshops and break-out sessions where attendees can learn growth hacking skills to boost their marketing careers. These same skills should also help them take their content to the next level.
Aside from that, the event will also host exclusive parties, mixers, and social gatherings for participants to expand their network. This is an opportunity for everyone to “build meaningful long-term business partnerships in a fun, friendly, publisher-first environment.”@myMobileGrowth will be kicking off its 2018 summit today in San Francisco! Over 1000 participants from more than 800 businesses will come together to learn, connect, and grow their growth marketing strategies. #MGS2018Click To Tweet
Mobile Growth Summit 2018: Speakers
The Mobile Growth Summit 2018 will feature its largest and most senior lineup of speakers to date. Executives from Facebook and Google will be delivering the keynote sessions.
Aside from that, other senior executives from Poshmark, Zynga, Reddit, Lyft and other participating companies will get to share their marketing insights through different presentations, panels, and fireside chats. Some of the speakers at the event include:
- Lee Jones, Director of Global App Ads Product Strategy, Google
- Sigal Bareket, Growth Marketing Director, Lyft
- Stan Chudnovsky, Vice President of Product-Messenger, Facebook
- Simon Lejeune, Head of User Acquisition, Hopper
- Ashley Christiano, Senior Marketing Manager, Reuters
- Josh Lu, Sr. Director, Product Management, Zynga
- Jeet Niyogi, Marketing Director, WSOP Mobile/Social Game, Playtika
- Esther Hwang, Growth, Poshmark
- Andreas Gross, Group Product Manager-Community & Media, Reddit, Inc.
- Chang Fu, Head of Growth, Health IQ
- Peggy Ann Salz, Speaker, Author, Researcher, Mobile Groove
- Eyal Grundstein, Head of Consumer Online Marketing, Yelp
You can find the complete list of speakers here.
Mobile Growth Summit 2018: Agenda
Here are some of the topics that will be discussed during the two-day Mobile Growth Summit:
- Driving Sustainable Mobile Growth at Playtika
- Business Transformation Through Mobile: Experts Reveal How Data and Apps Drive Growth
- MoPub Match! The Dating Game Show Matching Publishers to Their Dream (Programmatic) Buyer!
- How to Optimize Your Mobile Growth Funnel: Proven Strategies From textNow
- Better App Marketing Performance Through the power of Creatives
- Google Keynote-Maximizing User Value and How Google’s Universal App campaign Can Help
- Quality Over Quantity-Optimizing Towards Engagement
- Inside Mobile Ad Fraud-What You Really Need to Know
- How Ad Tech Will Empower Publishers in 2018
You may check the complete list of agendas here.