One of TechCrunch’s most significant events this year, Disrupt Berlin 2017, kicks off today!
Since the success of the first Disrupt Europe in 2013, TechCrunch is bringing back its famous Disrupt summit to the continent with Disrupt Berlin 2017. Like all other Disrupt events in the past, the conference is guaranteed to be jam-packed with attendees from different parts of Europe and the rest of the world.
Attendees can also Live Stream Disrupt Berlin 2017 through the Disrupt App available on Apple Store or Google Play.
Fifteen startups will take center stage for the highly anticipated Startup Battlefield, while hundreds of other new companies will exhibit their products and services in the Startup Alley. The two-day event also features an impressive lineup of fireside chats, panels, and workshops with renowned European and global tech icons.@TechCrunch #TCDisrupt Berlin 2017 is happening today! Are you attending?Click To Tweet
Disrupt Berlin 2017 will be attended by hundreds of participants and over 50 speakers from different industries. The event will once again provide all participants with an excellent opportunity to hear from the best tech influencers of our generation and expand their networks by collaborating with other attendees and innovators.
Disrupt Berlin will be hosted at the Arena Berlin in Germany.
Disrupt Berlin 2017: Speakers
If you’re attending the event, Disrupt Berlin 2017 will bring some of the most accomplished tech CEOs and founders today such as Slack co-founder and CTO Cal Henderson, ResearchGate co-founder and CEO Ijad Madisch, and ABB CEO Ulrich Spiesshofer.
Parity Technologies‘ Gavin Wood and Jutta Steiner will also be in attendance to share the potentials of Ethereum and the blockchain technology. Aside from the Parity, other speakers that will share their insights and knowledge of the digital currency market include Mona El Isa of Melonport, Tim Zagar of Iconomi, Zoe Adamovicz of Neufund, and Keld van Schreven of SmartTrade App.
Other speakers to the event will also tackle topics such as artificial intelligence, femtech, mobile payments, autonomous driving, and many more. For a full list of speakers to the Disrupt Berlin 2017 summit, go here.
Disrupt Berlin 2017: Agendas
December 4th, Monday, 9 AM to 11 PM
- Opening Remarks
- Product Launch and Fireside Chat with Ole Harms (MOIA / VW)
- In Conversation with Ana Izquierdo (Talent Clue) and Alicia Navarro (Skimlinks)
- Fireside Chat with Cal Henderson (Slack)
- In Conversation with Tania Boler (Elvie) and Elina Berglund (Natural Cycles)
- In Conversation with Thomas Korte (AngelPad), Andy McLoughlin (Uncork Capital) and Timo Rein (Pipedrive)
- Startup Battlefield Competition – Session 1
- Fireside Chat with Lucas Von Cranach (Onefootball)
- Startup Battlefield Competition – Session 2
- In Conversation with Jan Hammer (Index Ventures), Martin Mignot (Index Ventures) and Neil Rimer (Index Ventures
- In Conversation with Mona El Isa (Melonport) and Tim Zagar (Iconomi)
- Fireside Chat with Kavita Gupta (ConsenSys Ventures)
- In Conversation with Samantha Jérusalmy (Elaia Partners), Frédéric Mazzella (BlaBlaCar) and Mounia Rkha (Isai Ventures)
- Startup Battlefield Competition- Session 3
- Conference Wrap
- Disrupt Berlin + TOA After Party – Alt-Stralau 1
December 5th, Tuesday, 9 AM to 11 PM
- Opening Remarks
- Fireside Chat with Ida Tin (Clue)
- In Conversation with Gavin Wood (Parity Technologies / Web3 Foundation) and Jutta Steiner (Parity Technologies)
- Fireside Chat with Stan Boland (FiveAI)
- In Conversation with Tom Blomfield (Monzo), Valentin Stalf (N26) and Nikolay Storonsky (Revolut)
- In Conversation with Rob Coneybeer (Shasta Ventures) and Natalya Bailey (Accion Systems)
- In Conversation with Tanja Kufner (Rainmaking Innovation), Christian Meermann (Cherry Ventures) and Christian Nagel (Earlybird Venture Capital)
- Fireside Chat with Ulrich Spiesshofer (ABB)
- Demo with Tom Carter (Ultrahaptics)
- Fireside Chat with Ijad Madisch (ResearchGate)
- In Conversation with Zoe Adamovicz (Neufund) and Keld van Schreven (KR1)
- Fireside Chat with Xavier Duportet (Eligo Bioscience)
- In Conversation with Yann de Vries (Atomico) and Alex Zosel (Volocopter)
- Hackathon Highlights
- Startup Battlefield Alumni Update
- Passing of the Disrupt Cup
- Startup Battlefield Final Competition
- In Conversation with Claire Novorol and William Tunstall-Pedoe (Ada Health)
- In Conversation with Clément Christomanos (Uavia), James Harrison (Sky-Futures) and Henri Seydoux (Parrot)
- Founder’s Spotlight: Robert Vis (MessageBird
- Startup Battlefield Closing Awards Ceremony
- Closing After Party Powered by WeWork – WeWork Ku’damm, 11 Kurfürstendamm Berlin 10719