RE•WORK is back to bring us its 16th global tech event, the Deep Learning Summit San Francisco!
The all-female events-organizing company RE•WORK is opening the year with its 16th global tech conference. Happening today in California is the Deep Learning Summit San Francisco. Following the success of Deep Learning Summit Montreal last October in Canada, the event will once again bring together people from all fields of artificial intelligence.
The event will be attended by over 600 participants that will be treated to a two-day non-stop learning experience from some of the AI field’s most renowned innovators. The topics that will be covered by the conference will include:
- Deep Learning Algorithms and Methods
- Speech and Pattern Recognitions
- Neural Networks
- Machine Learning
- Computer Vision
- Image Retrieval
The event will also tackle some of the latest trends in deep learning. Furthermore, it will consider how DL will positively affect healthcare, manufacturing, search, and transportation.
There will also be discussions about the challenges currently being faced by researchers in the field of artificial intelligence.@teamrework will be hosting its #DL and #AIAssistant summit today in San Francisco!Click To Tweet
The Deep Learning Summit in San Francisco provides the best venue to connect with some of the industry’s most influential technologists, data scientists, and founders leading the so-called “deep learning revolution.” The event will take place starting today until tomorrow, January 26th, at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco.
Deep Learning Summit San Francisco: Speakers
Some of the 30 speakers that will grace the stage of Deep Learning Summit San Francisco and will host workshops are:
- Yaniv Taignaman, Facebook AI Research (FAIR)
- Keith Adams, Slack
- Ian Goodfellow, Google Brain
- Peter Carr, Disney Research
- Christian Szegedy, Google
- Carl Vondrick, Google
- Matthew Peters, Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence
- Ilya Sutskever, OpenAI
- Nathan Wheeler, Entropix
- Yousuke Okada, ABEJA
- Scott Stephenson, Deepgram
- Kevin Peterson, Marble
- Eli David, Deep Instinct
- Daphne Koller, Callico
- Karthik Ramasamy, Uber
- Kourosh Modarresi, Adobe
- Miao Lu, Yahoo Labs
The conference will be hosted by Mariya Yao, CTO and Head of Research & Design at TOPBOTS, and Rumman Chowdhury, Senior Principal at Accenture and Global Lead for Responsible AI.
— RE•WORK (@teamrework) January 25, 2018
Deep Learning Summit San Francisco: Agendas and Programs
January 25th, Thursday 9 AM to 4 PM
- Personalized Generative Models
- Learning Embeddings at Slack
- Generative Adversarial Networks
- Modeling Team Strategies using Deep Imitation Learning
- Deep Learning for Formal Reasoning
- Predictive Vision
- Deep Learning in Production at Facebook
- Towards a More Efficient, Less Painful Discovery of Scientific Research Findings.
- Zero-Shot Task Generalization with Multi-Task Deep Reinforcement Learning
- Meta-Learning and Self Play
- Deep Learning for Recommender Systems
- Learning How to Generate the Future in Videos
January 26th, Friday 9 AM to 4 PM
- Using DL To Reverse the Resolution-Degrading Effects of Conventional Video Capture
- Business Production AI on Cloud & Edges
- Your Voice is Pure Gold: Understand Speech Data with Deep Learning
- How Deep Learning Enables Autonomous Vehicles
- End-to-End Deep Learning for Detection, Prevention, and Classification of Cyber Attacks
- FIRESIDE CHAT: Calico Labs
- Democratizing Data Science & Machine Learning to the End-User
- Viewing the Brain Through a DNNs Lens: From the First Steps in Vision to Mathematical Problem Solving
- Deep Learning for Vehicle Perception at Jingchi
- Deep Defense: Using Deep Learning to Fight off Uber Fraudsters
- Application of DNN for Modern Data with two Examples: Recommender Systems & User Recognition
- Deep Learning in Advertisement
- Personalization using LSTMs
- Is Your Organization Ready for ML?
- On the Embedding of Reliable Deep Learning in the Enterprise
For more information about the Deep Learning Summit San Francisco, click here.