After the Blockchain Summit yesterday, another tech conference is happening today in London: AI Tech World.
London will once again be flocked by business leaders from all kinds of industries such as banking and finance, retail, marketing, healthcare, pharmaceutical, insurance, telecommunications, and many more for the highly anticipated AI Tech World.
While there are no free live streams, for £375, a gold pass will give you access to streams of many of the events. If this interests you, register here.
With over 700 attendees from different parts of the world, Nexus Media Communication ensures that all participants will gain new AI and Machine Learning insights from the event’s 60 visionary speakers and case studies. There will also be an interactive exhibition where leading players in the fields of artificial intelligence will be able to showcase their products, services, platforms, and solutions.@AITechWorld is happening today! Learn more about #AI from the 'techstars'!Click To Tweet
AI Tech World is an event specially designed for any forward-thinking company that believes in the potential application and positive impact of AI and machine learning on their business. It provides for IT Heads, CIOs, CTOs, CDOs, digital officers, engineering heads, analysts, researchers, venture capitalists, and many more an opportunity to expand their networks and collaborate during or after the conference.
AI Tech World will be held at the Olympia Conference Centre in London from 8:30 AM to 6 PM today, November 29th.
AI Tech Wold: Speakers
AI Tech World conference will bring together 60 ‘techstars’ to discuss the potential applications of AI and how it might impact businesses today. Some of the most notable speakers for the event include:
- Anantha Prasad, Global Head – Data Governance and Head, Data & Information Management EMEA, HSBC
- Wes-Lee Crawford, Partner – Trade & Working Capital, Barclays
- Katie Gibbs, Head of Consulting and Delivery, Aigen
- Javier Rodriguez Zaurin, Head of Data Science, Simply Business
- Barnaby Parker, CEO, Venquis
- Natalia Konstantinova, Lead Software Engineer R&D, First Utility
- Paul Ryan, Director, IBM Watson
- Chintal Patel, Chief Technologist, Cisco UK and Ireland
- Jonathan Hammond, Global Marketing Director and Head of The Unilever Foundry
- Marcell Vollmer, Chief Digital Officer, SAP
- Dougie Anscombe-Stephen, Digital Innovation Lead, London Luton Airpor
- Matteo de Renzi, CEO, Gett UK
- Dene Rowe, Director of Product Development and Partner, Keoghs
- Daniel Nelson, Head of Data, Ocado
- James Walker, Managing Director, JAW Consulting UK Ltd
- Huma Lodhi, Senior Data Scientist, Direct Line Group
- Charlotte Han, Deep Learning Marketing Manager, NVIDIA
- Oliver Wright, Managing Director, Global Lead Consumer Goods and Services Strategy Consulting, Accenture
- Zhou Xu, Lead Research Engineer, Jaguar Land Rover
- Tim Closs, CTO, myrecovery
- David Moloney, Director of Innovation and Transformation, PWC
- Steve Limbirons, Business Intelligence Programme Manager, House of Fraser
- Simon Montford, Founder, Web3/IoT
- Jean-Paul Edwards, Strategy and Product Development Director, OMD
- Chelse Horncastle, Senior Business Development & Insights Manager, OMD
- Alberto Chierici, Chief Product Officer and Co-Founder, SPIXII
- Nicola Keane, CRM Manager. Domino’s Pizza
- Mark Holl, Innovation, HMRC
- Chris Ford, Partner and Manager Artificial Intelligence Fund, Smith and Williamson
- Mark Tsimelzon, Chief Engineering Officer, Babylon Health
For a complete list of the speakers that will be attending the AI Tech World summit, click here.
AI Tech Wold: Agendas
Room 1 8:50 AM to 5 PM
- Chair’s Introduction
- How is AI Revolutionizing the Way Businesses Work?
- AI for a More Personalized Experience
- The Race is On: Top 5 Things Enterprise can Learn From the Automotive Industry
- How Machine Learning is Empowering Customers and Employees at the Edwardian Group
- Panel: What Does AI Mean to Different Industries?
- Immersive Lab: AI and the Future of the Workplace
- Immersive Lab: Using Machine Learning and Analytics to Enhance the Customer Experience
- Immersive Lab: AI in Marketing-Relevant, Timely Messages for Customer Engagement
- Immersive Lab: Developing Algorithmic Intelligence to Enhance Automotive Responses
- Using AI to Increase Value for Customers
- EU GDPR 6-Month Countdown-Practical Steps to Meet Compliance
- Alexa Everywhere: How AI Created Delightful Experiences for Customers Every Day
- Panel: The Opportunities of Digital Messaging-Where Chatbots Will Transform Engagement?
Room 2 9:50 AM to 5 PM
- The Practical Application of Machine Learning to Make the Most of Your Data
- Generating Trust and Implementing Safeguards
- Panel: The Predictive Capability of AI
- Immersive Lab: How is AI Enabling Quicker and More Effective Delivery of Insight into Data
- Immersive Lab: The Role of AI in the Future of the Financial Industry
- Immersive Lab: Leveraging Image Recognition to Enhance the Customer Experience
- Immersive Lab: AI in Healthcare
- The Three Pillars of a Successful Chatbot
- How Technology is Adding Value to the Legal Profession
- Using AI to Make Everyday Products Better, One Beer at a Time
- Panel: How to Make the Transition from Data to Action
Room 3 11:40 AM to 5:30 PM
- Immersive Lab: Retail Revolution-How Customers Accept, Understand, and Trust AI
- Immersive Lab: Applying Machine Learning to Business Problems
- Immersive Lab: The Role of NPL in Enhancing Business Processes and Customer Experience
- Immersive Lab: Tracking the Rise of Industrial Robotics
- Networking Reception – Hosted by Toronto Global – Invite Only